At the moment you can find many good online games related to horses on the market. Some of them are browser-based games, some are client-based games. Kids love horses so it’s not a surprise that they like to play online horse games. In this article, we will give you some valuable tips on how to choose the best game for your kid. For this case the researched more than 30 most popular games and we have some advice for you.
We found out that most of the games we played are not designed to provide real value for your child. In fact, they can make more harm. We believe that games for kids should be entertaining and must educate them. We found that most of the games lack the education aspect. If the horse game is not educating a kid, what’s the point of letting a child spend his time and play this game?
Most of the flash type games are not educating at all. The reasons is that flash games are old-school technology. Developers can’t make a high-quality game with flash. It’s just a simple game with basic functionality. On opposite client-based games is a different story. Developers can create anything they want, so in this case, educating becomes possible and they should do that in all of the games that are for kids.
The truth is that more difficult games (to create) usually are free to start playing but if you want to play more, you have to pay a subscription fee. But this is normal. Developers have to update the game, develop it, so the financial aspect is important. We think that is better to let your kid play premium games rather than cheap stupid games that will decrease your child’s imagination and creativity.
Other things you should consider before letting your child play an online game:
- In-Game Community. Some games have really bad communities that use bad language, they can offend your kid because he is a beginner or acts inappropriate way. Make research in different forums about the health of that game community. It’s easy to check different sources and see how people are communicating with each other about game-related questions.
- If the game is client-based check pricing. Some games are great but might be too expensive.
- Always check the minimum requirements for your PC/MAC. We found that there are a few games that require really high technical parameters of your hardware. So some games simply could not work on your computer.
- We recommend checking if the developers still upgrading and developing the game. If yes, that means that the game will be without big bugs and errors and your child will be able to play a game without any problems.
- Talk with your kid and ask what kind of horse game he/she wants to play. Horse growing and breeding games, horse racing games, riding, horse training? There are many different games to play and to choose from so the most important is to know what your kid really wants.
- Time-to-time check how is your kid playing the game. If he/she relaxed or stressed? What emotions this game brings? If you see positive results, let them play. If you see that your child after playing a horse game online becomes sad, angry – consider changing the game.
Online games become more and more popular around the world. Your child definitely wants to play something as well. If a kid likes horses – it can be a good decision to introduce he/she to online horse games for boys or girls.
Next article will be about the best online horse games. We will cover the most popular and highest rating games.
If you liked this article, please share it with your friends on social media platforms 🙂